For over twenty years
Pamela was a practicing Marriage and Family Therapist at a local medical center. In her traditional therapy practice she saw many people helped by conventional methods. She noticed that some people wanted help, were very engaged in the process, and yet did not receive the full results they wanted.
Pamela was convinced there were additional ways to help individuals heal. She began a rigorous study of energy medicine and mind, body, and spirit healing. She worked with many international experts in the field. This study continues even now.
Pamela has been able to blend her accumulated wisdom in working with people and their life issues with her knowledge of energy medicine. Mixed with her compassion, this creates many positive results, many of which are immediately experienced. Pamela works with clients individually and in groups in her Onalaska, WI office and online, as well as through energy healing teleconference calls.
Master’s Degree – Marriage and Family Therapy University of Wisconsin–Stout, Menomonie, WI
Bachelor of Science Degree – Elementary and Special Education Mankato State University, Mankato, MN
Private Practice in Integrated Energy Medicine, Energy Healing and Energy Psychology, La Crosse, WI since 1995
Psychotherapist, Behavioral Health, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, La Crosse, WI 1989 – 2010
- Quantum Energetic Disciplines™, Advanced Pulse©, Rolodex© and Quick Pulse©*
- Spring Forest Qigong: Certified Level 1 Instructor; Multiple sessions of medical qigong – Level 1-4, conferences
- BioGenesis® Energy Tools, Ongoing training
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT®) Levels I and II, Master’s retreat and additional trainings
- Matrix Energetics, Level I and II
- Systemic Family Constellations Two-year training and workshops
- Hypnotherapy and Intuitive Trance Technique, Two-year training
- Shamanism intensive trainings for several years
*Quantum Energetics Disciplines is the work of Jo Dunning